Live in couple
- Are female and a male of any age over 18 years.
- Help around the house either under the Au pair conditions and pay or as full employment working up to 45 hours per week for the minimum of £185 Net pay.
- Female duties include childcare and household duties where the male can also help with gardening, car washing, care for animals, handywork, driving, cahuffering, etc.
- Receives free board and lodgings with a host family.
- The host family is responsible for the tax and the N.I. contributions being paid if the pay is above the national pay threshold ( we can provide you with a payroll companies on request)
- BAPAA recommends that, the Elderly Companion receives 28 days of paid holiday pro rata per annum or 1.66 days per month pro-rata if the placement is shorter than a year. This can include public and bank holidays